logo ×

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Do you offer trip insurance? Yes! Standard and CFAR through RentalGuardian/Nationwide

Do you offer trip interruption/travel insurance? Yes, we do. We offer two types of travel insurance through a third-party insurance provider: Standard Travel Protection and CFAR (Cancel for Any Reason). CFAR is an ADD-ON to Standard Travel Protection. That is, it includes all the protections of Standard Travel Protection, but ALSO, the an addiitonal cost (currently of 3.8%), you gain the ability to, as it says, also cancel for any...

view more details

How do deposits work? When will I receive my deposit back?

Security deposits on our vacation homes are charges paid by the guests and held by us to cover any damages or other issues related to occupancy of one of our homes. Security deposits, when required, cover damage, and wear and tear or cleaning that are beyond the norm as solely determined by our local management companies in conjunction with our owners and management and is based on their years of...

view more details
contact us find your rental